Wednesday, April 25, 2012

1-Day Only - Which Disney park for a young couple w/o kids?

My husband and I are planning a trip to Orlando in early March and would like to spend one day at one of the Disney parks. We don%26#39;t have kids, so any suggestions on which park?





Thanks!



1-Day Only - Which Disney park for a young couple w/o kids?


I would say Epcot. There%26#39;s some great adult type events and shows and the food around the ';world'; is amazing. And there%26#39;s some awesome rides there for the ';kid at heart.';



1-Day Only - Which Disney park for a young couple w/o kids?


Yes, another vote for Epcot here.





Epcot has a great combonation and variety of rides, shows, and cultural attractions.





Don%26#39;t miss Soarin!!!





Don%26#39;t miss Illuminations at 9:00 PM on the lagoon!!




I agree, EPCOT is my fav disney park. My teens still like it too.




Must go with the flow on this one



EPCOT



Dining options are the Best, great shows and 3 of the best rides at Disney are there ( Test Track, Soarin%26#39; and Mission Space ) :)




EPCOT. looks like it unanimous so far!




hello.



may i suggest a hopper pass?



that way you can see epcot and mgm in the same day - and Hop between the 2 parks,



animal kingdom is also great but epcot and MGM are better. I even love the magic kingdom ( i still go on it%26#39;s a small world each time we visit) and a few other things, but most is for kids and i would not spend an emtire day there.





in an 8 hour day ( more if your feet can handle- and if parks are open late) you can do 2 parks!




Magic Kingdom....NO !!!



MGM .....NOT REALLY



Animal Kingdom ......GOOD if you like animals



EPCOT ......VERY GOOD




It depends on your interests. While Epcot does have some nice things to look at, Soarin, and Test Track; but I prefer MGM. I love rockin rollercoaster, tower of terror, etc.




I would look at allearsnet.com and checkout the attractions at both parks.




I also vote for EPCOT.





This link might be helpful. It%26#39;s Disney%26#39;s ';Romance and Relaxation'; page.





鈥o.com/wdw/experience/experienceLanding鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment