Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Help with some info

Hi all,



need a bit of info dont seem to be able to find it anywhere, magic your way tickets run out after 14 days of your first visit to a park , you get 6 bonus visits to the water parks as well , If i go to a water park first will this activate my ticket or have i still got 14 days left



Help with some info


I believe you will activate the ticket no matter if you go to a Park or a Waterpark



Have a look at



allears.net/pl/tickets.htm



( scroll down a bit )



See if I%26#39;m reading that right :0



Help with some info


I think you will have to activate the 14 days by visiting one of the major parks first.



I%26#39;m not sure but I dont think you can activate it by using a free bonus water park first.




For both kinds of admissions when you have the MYW ticket and WP%26amp;M option added:





You have 14 days from first use of the ticket at ANY turnstile to use all of the admissions on both portions unless you have purchased the No Expiration option.

No comments:

Post a Comment