Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fury vs Floridays Sunset Sail

My husband and I want to do a sunset sail while in KW. I%26#39;ve read from other threads that Floridays is really good, but we are thinking of going with Fury ($12 per person cheaper). Is the Floridays worth the extra money? Also we were thinking of doing a snorkel also with Fury- do you think they would give some type of discount if we were to book both a snorkel and sunset sail with them? I know there are companies that do a combo afternoon snorkle/sunset sail, but we want to do them separate.



Fury vs Floridays Sunset Sail


I%26#39;ve never been on Fury, but I%26#39;ve done several sunset sails and one snorkel on Floridays. I%26#39;m very partial to Floridays because they limit the number of passengers...perhaps 20 or so. Lots of the other snorkel and sails pack folks like a cattle cars...that doesn%26#39;t look like much fun to me.



Fury vs Floridays Sunset Sail


Ahh ok- makes sense now. We%26#39;ve done a Sebago snorkle and didn%26#39;t really mind the amount of people- might make more of a difference on the sunset sail. Thanks for your input.




I sailed on Floridays last December for a perfect sunset sail. It was great, and about 12 of us in total, and that included the crew. We had a great time and even saw some porpoises!




We enjoyed Fury%26#39;s Commotion on the Ocean sunset cruise. Plenty of food and drinks along with good music and even some dancing.




I too am a Floridays fan. I like the smaller numbers of people, the boat is nice and the crew has always been good. I think its worth the extra money.

No comments:

Post a Comment