Monday, April 23, 2012

When does spring break ';season'; wind down?

I am trying to plan a WDW vacation end of April, beginning of May. We would like to go during a time that is not crazy busy, so the kids can enjoy it...but their spring break is end of April, which I THINK is on the later side but I%26#39;m not sure. Also, if I did decide to pull them out of school for an entire week...would it be better to wait until fall? (versus May or June) Thanks for any info! The dates I am considering right now are 4/29 - 5/7.

When does spring break ';season'; wind down?

While the parks won%26#39;t be empty, by 4/29, you will have most of the spring break crowd over and gone. I think you would be safe to come at that time without fear of huge crowds, especially on weekdays.

September will see smaller crowds than late April, but weather is also much hotter and more humid. I%26#39;ve been the last two Septembers and even being a southern gal, I almost die in that heat and humidity. April won%26#39;t be quite so bad for that at least.

Once you get to October, your crowds will be similar to April and you%26#39;d have to wait until after Halloween or just after Thanksgiving to get smaller crowds again. Avoid the major holiday times like the plague!!!

When does spring break ';season'; wind down?

I think thing will be winding down by then.

The Fall is also a wondertime to go. We are all hopeful that Disney will have the Free Dining Promotion for end of Aug _ end of Sept. We won%26#39;t know about that for a little while yet ( it has become available mid April in the Past ) but it may be something to think about.

  • good name for dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment