Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sea World

Does Sea World in Orlando have the same as San Antonio, in the Happy Harbor area. Like as in the, river rafts, the beach, water rides, wave pool, floating river? Also do most people do sea world as well as bush gardens and universal studios, and WDW all in one trip? I am thinking this may be to much amusment rides, I could be wrong that is why I am here, to get all of the experts advise. Can you guys please help me.



Thanks



Mindy



Sea World


I have not seen any beach wave pool there,there is atlantis a water ride and kraken a rollercoaster..yes you can get a multi ticket, and aquatica opens in 2 months..if you are doing all parks then you need time minimum 2 weeks.



Sea World


The Orlando area Happy Harbor, doesn%26#39;t have the water park ammenities you%26#39;re mentioning. I think many people cram in tons of theme parks into their Orlando vacations, as they don%26#39;t know if or when they%26#39;ll come back and want to do as much as possible. We only do a big park every other day and in between might just relax at our condo -- swim / play tennis, check out the Disney hotels, spend a few hours at a water park, spend a few hours at Gatorland. Usually, though, I plan two days at Sea World for two of my big parks days, just because the second day is free, I love the place and so does everyone else in my family, and I love a bargain. Although, Busch Gardens is nice, if I were staying in Orlando, I wouldn%26#39;t go all the way into Tampa when there are so many great attractions to do right in the Orlando area. A Universal Park or a Disney Park and Sea World World wouldn%26#39;t in my opinion be too much of the same thing. At Sea World we always do the water ride and big roller coaster, but that%26#39;s about it for rides we go on. Now they%26#39;ve added a bunch of midway rides that we skip, as we spend most of our time at the great shows and animal attactions. You can go on midway rides anywhere.




SeaWorld%26#39;s waterpark-type attractions will soon be opening....at Aquatica across the road as a new waterpark.





Shamu%26#39;s Happy Harbor in Orlando is quite small and has only a few ';kiddie'; type rides; nothing like what you are describing.


  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment