Monday, April 23, 2012

What might crowds be like in May?

I%26#39;ll be at Disney the weekend of May 17, and I was wondering, what might the crowds be like? It%26#39;s well after Spring Break, and just before Summer Break. I would assume that there might NOT be be heavy crowds and long ques, but I am aware I may be very wrong. I know I can get trusted information here on TA. Thanks.

What might crowds be like in May?

Weekends are busy regardless of the time of year, and May will be no exception. Expect moderate crowds.

They may be doing the Pirates and Princess party nights during that time too (dates yet to be announced), so you may have that to contend with as well.

What might crowds be like in May?

Hum, is that like after Prom activities? I didn%26#39;t think of that.


Well, high schoolers will have their nights on the designated Senior Nights in April.

Pirates and Princess Party nights are more for youngsters and is a separate admission ticket at Magic Kingdom.

Here%26#39;s more about the P%26amp;P party nights:

www.allearsnet.com/tp/mk/pirateprincess.htm

If you don%26#39;t have a ticket to the P%26amp;P party and you go to M.K. on the day of one, you have to leave by 7:00 PM.

  • uk hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment