Monday, April 23, 2012

How do I spend my 1 1/2 days at Disney World

I have a short weekend at Disney, a Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday I want to do the Magic Kingdom, but on Sunday, I have to depart around 1 pm to head to the airport. So what can I see and do in just 1/2 day on Sunday?





Thanks!



How do I spend my 1 1/2 days at Disney World


Will you have kids with you ?



Are you or the kids into Thrill Rides ?



How do I spend my 1 1/2 days at Disney World


We have no kids with us, and are open to anyting.




I would recomend the full day at Epcot and the 1/2 day at Magic kingdom. For the Friday evening, you could go to Downtown Disney (free ) and have a nice stroll around and Dinner.




Yes, Downtown Disney Friday night, that%26#39;s what I was thinking. Any suggestions on restaurants?





As for Epcot for my full day, and Magic Kingdom 1/2 day. Why is this better?




is it your first time?





Epcot is kind of adult park, with future world and the world showcase with samples of good dining of different countries around the world.




For a nice Sit Down Table Service Restaurant at Downtown, I recomend Fulton%26#39;s Crab House



allears.net/menu/menu_fch.htm



For just a quick bite, Counter Service recomends are



Earl of Sandwich



allears.net/menu/menu_eofs.htm



WolfGang Puck Express



allears.net/menu/menu_wpe.htm



As brazil has said, Epcot is more of an Adult Park but it does have 3 of the best rides, IMO, Soarin%26#39;, Test Track and Mission Space :) And some of the Best Restaurants, Yummy, we enjoy eating our way around the World !



Have a little tour at



allears.net/tp/ep/ep/htm




';is this my first time';, well, yes and do. It%26#39;s been about 30 years since I was last at the Magic Kingdom, and 25 to Epcot. So, although I%26#39;ve technically been there, I am sure it%26#39;s all new now.





I want to see and do as much as possible for my short stay. I like the idea of going to Disney%26#39;s downtown for dinner Friday evening. I had thought about the Magic Kingdom on Saturday, but not sure about how to spend my short day on Sunday. I need to be on the road by 1:30 pm on Sunday to get back to the airport.





Perhaps I should get a 2 day pass with access to parks, and spend part of day at one, then rest of day at other, then on Sunday, see what I missed. But, maybe that wouldn%26#39;t help. I don%26#39;t know. I trust everyone here on this forum to guide me. Thanks.




Adding the Hopper Option would allow you to be more flexable and able to cover more ground. I can tell you have your heart set on MK, that%26#39;s understandable. If budget allows, look into the Hopper, you can start your day at Mk and then go to any other Park you%26#39;d like. Hollywood Studios is quite fun also :)




well, you could go to downtown disney on friday (maybe nip over to MGM before they close for tower of terror, rock %26#39;n roller coaster, and fantasmic?)





on saturday how about doing epcot first thing in the morning for soarin%26#39;, test track, mission:space, and look around the world showcase, and then take the monorail over to MK, spend the rest of the day there?





on sunday maybe you could do animal kingdom (expedition everest, safari ride, dinosaur ride, festival of the lion king, more if you have time)?





this way, you will get a %26#39;sample%26#39; of all the parks, and if you ever come back again for longer, you will have a better idea of which park you want to explore more thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment