Friday, March 23, 2012

.........................Cab Fare from airport to resort?

What would be your guess for CAB FARE for 2 people and luggage from Daytona Beach International Airport to Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center. Total miles 8.3



$10.



$15.



$20.



$25.



$30.



$35.



$40.



Just need a average price guess.



Thanks Dan



.........................Cab Fare from airport to resort?


I%26#39;m thinking around 30 bucks...just a guess. Call yellow cab at 386-255-5555 they can help you.



.........................Cab Fare from airport to resort?


I am wondering this too. I hate calling people!! I am thinking if they have free parking it might be cheaper to rent a car (for 3 nites) then $60 round trip plus tax, right??




I called yellow cab a while back with this question for someone that wanted to go from DBIA to the Bellaire Plaza area and they quoted around $20.00. If you let me know what area of the beach your staying at, I will be happy to find out for you.




I am staying at the Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center. $20 wouldnt be too bad. I was trying to avoid a rental but the hotel offers no accomodationts to/from airport. Thanks in advance!!






vacapleez



When are you going to Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center? Thats where I going also.




1st weekend in April and you? It looks great for the price and I only see decent reviews for it. Hope you ahve a nice stay there. I am hoping we get a room in the towers.




What type of room did you get??




Daytona Beach Resort %26amp; Conference Center is a great resort. They just opened the restaurant and they took the mini golf course out and added a fire pit by the ocean...



I have some pictures of the resort here::





daytona-beach-resort.com/daytona-beach-resor鈥?/a>





You will be within walking distance to many shopd - restaurants etc.



Rosarios in the Grand Seas Resort is an XLent Italian place and there is a great little sports bar across the street -- next to the bowling alley..(Wings and Things) and there are a few sandwich shops there too.





You will not be disappointed with the resort -- definitely request a tower unit-- the corners have really large balconies and have a king bed... those are my personal favorite....





Renata




We took a yellow cab from the airport to the oceanwalk resort in aug.%26#39;07 it was $20 plus tip. there were 4 of us.. Also took it back when we left and it was the same amount.. Have fun..




vacapleez



Staying the second week of March 2008.



11th floor. $600.00 for the week private party condo. They have a shuttle backto the airport for a fee. They do not pickup at the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment