Friday, March 23, 2012

Vista cay apartments

Hi was wondering if anyone has stayed at the vista cay apartments and if you have any info for me? Thanks in advance



Ash



Vista cay apartments


Are you talking about the condos? I%26#39;ve stayed in the condos. What info are you looking for?



Vista cay apartments


Yeah the ones on universal boulavard? Just wondered if you would recommend?




we%26#39;ve been there twice.



Absolutely georgeous. GREAT LOCATION.



Fantastic holidays experience.Brand new.




hi,



are the Vista Cay condos walking distance to stores, restaurants etc and do they have a pool bar.




aw238, Yes I would recommend it. I loved my stay there. You can read my review online and see photos of the condo I stayed in. I rented online at vistacayresort.com you can also rent on www.allstarvacationhomes.com and I%26#39;m sure there are others. But what it comes down to is what you are looking for in a resort. I liked the feel of home. It was clean, comfortable and elegant. Nicely decorated.





Maura57 there is not anything within walking distance. No stores. No restuarants. And they do not have a pool bar.


  • hand soap
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment