Friday, March 23, 2012

first time to orlando

Hi leaving on Sat next for four days in Newyork and then departing Newyork on Tues18th March for 11 days in Orlando. Have not booked car yet and have not bought any park tickets so confused. We have 3 children aged 16/13/10. Also is shopping better in Newyork or Outlets in Orlando . Which is better prime or premium? Need to book park tickets asap!!

first time to orlando

Yes, best to get your Park Tickets ASAP. Ordering now will get you a discount

Have a look at

undercovertourist.com

or mapleleaftickets.com

If you are there for 11 days you can easily fill each day with a Theme Park but I recomend a few days relaxing by the Pool.

Decide which Parks you want to visit ( I recomend at least 4 days for Disney, 2 days for Universal and 1 day for Seaworld. I think all your Kids would enjoy all of the Parks.

I%26#39;m not a big Shopper but I will say NY will have more upscale shopping and lots of Unique Shops. Orlando seems to be Mall Crazy. I%26#39;ll let other%26#39;s recomend which ones are best.

Where are you staying ? Answers may depend on that :)

first time to orlando

We are staying at the floridays resort and having read some trip advisor reports there seems to be very mixed reviews. Construction work seems to be a big problem but I think its too late to change now.


ddodd,

I bumed up another Post for you to read on the Floridays Resort


Hi Partypa

How do I get this report

thanks ddodd


Has anyone else stayed t the floridays resort?


Look for the Topic, '; Floridays Resort '; in the list along with this Topic that we are chatting on now, it should be just a few down from this one one the list

Let me know if you don%26#39;t see it, I will bump it to the Top of the List again


thanks partypa just found it. I%26#39;m new to this site so not so sure how it works. Reviews dont seem to be too bad. so fingers crossed


There are always people who will find fault with some Hotels/Resorts

The forum members did sound up-beat, that%26#39;s a good thing

If there are any problems when you arrive, talk to a Manager Right away, it%26#39;s your Holday and your $$ :)


New York is FAR better for shopping! get your visitor card in Macys in NY you can use it in the Milenia mall in orlando to. I prefer the premium outlets as the prime I think are not as good as they were a few years ago when it was the Belz. Have a look at attraction ticket sdirect . com they are very good have loads of different tickets m are cheap and arrive quickly


But Prime Outlets has the Neiman Marcus outlet (Last Call) and the Off 5th, the Saks Fifth Avenue outlet close by. Premium has neither of these.

  • mascara
  • get a unique twin duvet cover
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment