Friday, March 23, 2012

World Quest resort

hi,

we are planning our trip for next year and have read the mixed post on this resort I have a few questions.

We are an older couple will not be driving so will this resort suit us.

Looking for a relaxing complex with store, pool bar and need something that is not too far by taxi or walking distance to stores/restaurants.

I did look at Vista Cay and there sems to be no onsite store or pool bar.

We have stayed at Bahama Bay loved it but it cost us a fortune in taxi fares.

I would appreciate any info of any other resort that might suit as we have not booked yet.

We are not bothered about the parks just want to relax and a bit of shopping.

World Quest resort

World Quest is not within walking distance to restuarants and shopping..its about a mile or 2 away. And I would definately call World Quest about their store...the last time I was there the store consisted of a few sundries and snack type items, not groceries. Please let me know if its changed.

World Quest resort

i Agree, Worldquest Resort is not the ideal location for someone not using a rental car. Its a fantastic place for the very low prices (Just got an e-mail offer for $139 for 3BR during March!) But, you do need a car to get around. A resort, like the Hyatt Grand Cypress, which is close to Downtown Disney (shops, restuarants etc) plus a full-service resort is probably the best bet for you.


thank you both.

The Hyatt Regancy seems very much what we want except we need a 2 bed suite( have family joining us for 5 days and we need kitchen facilities as one member has a special diet and we cook at home.

I would appreciate any other info.

thanks Maura.


Hi,

I think I have found a place to suit us ';The Lake Buena Vista Resort Village';

I would appreciate any feedback from anyone that stayed here.

We are looking for a relaxing place so not sure if this is in a noisy area.

  • myspace quiz
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment