Friday, March 23, 2012

does anyone know about camping and the walk through fort

i went as a child and wish to return with my family and i remember walking through a fort right on the beach and campsites right across the street and i almost want to say it was a dead end street by a nature trail?///// please let me know if you can help me out



does anyone know about camping and the walk through fort


Was it Fort Morgasn in Al.? sounds like it to me.



does anyone know about camping and the walk through fort


I mean Fort Morgan, sorry for type-o.




This sure doesn%26#39;t sound familiar to me, but I%26#39;m not a local...



sorry.




That would be Fort Pickens.





You can%26#39;t drive to the fort any more, as the road was destroyed by Hurricane Ivan in 2004. (It%26#39;s still there -- but it%26#39;s a loooooong walk.)





http://www.nps.gov/guis/

No comments:

Post a Comment