Friday, March 23, 2012

To my fellow Kentuckians

Okay, let%26#39;s have it....how much snow do you have? There is over a foot on the ground here! I really miss PCB right now!

To my fellow Kentuckians

We%26#39;re in Northern Kentucky and also have over a foot of snow with it still coming down. Have a blizzard warning in effect unitl 4 pm this afternoon. They%26#39;re calling for possibly a small clipper coming through again tomorrow. I need the beach bad.

To my fellow Kentuckians

Ugh, I feel your pain...We are in Southern Indiana and we have 18'; drifts in some areas....Two more weeks to PCB!!!! get me outta here..


I%26#39;m in Ohio,,we went right from a nasty ice storm, into ohhhhhhhh about 14 inches of snow so far today!! I did book my condo this week, but we don%26#39;t go till October :-( But something to dream about right now!!! Be SAFE everyone!


In Louisville, we have about 12 inches with deeper drifts. Can%26#39;t wait til May!!!


Here in southeastern KY, we have about 4 inches.

It%26#39;s still coming down.


Got about 3-4 inches, it was nasty this morning.


Hey Travelmom! I%26#39;m home in Ashland, and we have about 5 inches on the ground. I just got back from my sister%26#39;s in Lexington and they got about 8 inches I believe. I%26#39;m SO ready for summer!!!!!!

  • tech help and advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment